COVID-19 and Changes Within YoMart
Reimbursements to employees for expenses allowed under the University’s Accountable Plan
Setting the Employee up in YoMart.
- The requesting department should send an email to Dawn Sturgill firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the employee’s name and Banner number. This email should be from the department with either oversight of the funding source or oversight of the employee. The email must also come from an ASU email address. Dawn will notify the requesting department when this process is completed.
Entering the request in YoMart
- The employee that is requesting the reimbursement, should enter this information into a shopping cart, attach a copy of a complete receipt and assign this cart to the departmental administrator that has authority over the funds that are to be use for the payment of the expense reimbursement. Everyone with an Appstate email can access YoMart.
Procedures for Submitting PO Invoices for Payment Processing during COVID-19 and Going Forward
Quick Start Guides
- Yo-Mart Navigation [PDF, 815KB]
- Yo-Mart Training Manual for Approvals [PDF, 483KB]
- Yo-Mart Training Manual for Receiving [PDF, 377KB]
- Yo-Mart hints, tips and suggestions [PDF, 73KB]
- Adding attachments to in-process documents [PDF, 108KB]
- Requesting Contracts Electronically in Total Contract Manager [PDF, 564KB]
- Contract Manager Duties in Total Contract Manager [PDF, 1.25 MB]
- Submitting Direct Pay Forms Electronically [PDF, 717KB]